<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1067432621690461849?origin\x3dhttp://t-w-j.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


.Monday, March 16, 2009

Entry 4 - Fire Safety


•I did witness a fire in my neighbourhood before.What I would do if there is a fire at my house :

Step 1 - Call 995

Step 2 - Quickly run out of the house. If the fire is near the house , I would go to a room , take a towel/cloth and block the hole below the door to block smoke from coming into the room.

Step 3 ( Only if inside room) - Open the window and call for help and wait for the firefighters to arrive.

Step 4 - Call my parents and tell them what happen.

I think the gas stove may be on or maybe the computer that is on for too long or maybe the air-con , that you might use and forgotten to switch it off. There are many possibility of fire in your house if you do not check the switch if it's of.Remember to off it to save electricity and prevent fire in your house.I think we are conscious of fire safety .

We always remember to switch off the lights and computer when going home or going for recess.We can prevent fire by

:-Keeping the corridor clean (in case there is a fire , fire will spread faster)

-Making sure all switch is turned off

-Gas Stove is always turned off if no one is in the kitchen.

-Make sure you do not use items like computer too long as it can cause fire.

I would like to introduce the activity to the children . I will want to build a online game to help them know about fire safety , the causing of fire and prevent fire.We must prevent fire because :-It causes air pollution-It might harm people-it will harm objects-It will harm the earth-and many more ...Always look out possibility for a fire. A fire prevented will help saving people. A no fire place will make more people feel save and happy








Introduction

Weijian
12 (going 13) , GYSS(soon) , 1E2
Thank you for visiting t-w-j.bs.com Tiew Wei Jian ﺕ

Create Your Badge Photobucket

Chatterbox


Singing

Not Available :)

Applause

<--Do not remove credits. (: -->
Designer
Basecodes
Icon.
Bg