<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1067432621690461849?origin\x3dhttp://t-w-j.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


.Thursday, March 26, 2009

Entry 5 - My March Holidays

The Sun Shined and I woke up for the first day of my march holidays. I had to go to school for 4 days! Day 1 - I went went to school about 8a.m. and I was surprise that almost all the teachers had came to school . I went inside the computer lab and I started doing the work that Mr. Andy had given us. We had to finish our tracing for the flash. After we finish the tracing , we started doing the hyperlinks and the profile of the website. Day 2 - I went to school (AGAIN) about 8am and we go to the computer lab (AGAIN) and we finished on the website . We also had our recess (Yesterday and today) and we could play the school computer , instead , I went to the canteen and bought some food and went up to play computer and chat on MSN. Day 3 - I went to school , empty with a school bag and a racket , went up to the hall about 8am and started training. Although it was tiring, it was fun. Day 4 - I went to school (with my badminton bag this time ) and went up to the hall . It was quite deserted (got some people) . I started playing badminton with them and I also started training (again) and it was tiring. I have to run 11 laps around the hall without stopping. Day 5 - I stayed at home at last ! I get to play computer and I can watch TV ! It was the best holiday I ever had.
-The End







Introduction

Weijian
12 (going 13) , GYSS(soon) , 1E2
Thank you for visiting t-w-j.bs.com Tiew Wei Jian ﺕ

Create Your Badge Photobucket

Chatterbox


Singing

Not Available :)

Applause

<--Do not remove credits. (: -->
Designer
Basecodes
Icon.
Bg