<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1067432621690461849?origin\x3dhttp://t-w-j.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


.Monday, June 15, 2009

Hey Hey ! Whatcha doing during the holidays. Mine are like more boring then school?! Nevermind about that... Lets go on

I woke up , ate my breakfast and watched TV until it was time for Class Party ! When I reached YCK MRT Station , Ms Ch'ng's Mum's Car drove and I got in (with some of my friends) and headed for the party. When we reached there , I don't know where to do and went in the wrong direction. Lucky, Ms Ch'ng called me , if not I would be lost somewhere unknown. When we reached the 'park' , we played Ice and Freeze and we played until we are exhausted, we headed back to the clubhouse and rested. We also went for a drink , went to toilet. Then we played a game called pass the parcel. Zhi Hao Always ended up with the parcel. At the last pass , Hungkye pass it to me and I got the parcel. Luckly, the forfeit was just hop around the circle , and the present inside the parcel is mine :D. Guess what ! I got a Jigsaw Puzzle. Then we headed back to the park and all the boys (excluding me) went back to hungkye's house. While we were at the park , we played police and thief. Me , Ms Ch'ng , mr David and Mr Ouyang will be the police. Well , how do I know that the girls are good at escaping haha. Then we played 'What time is it , mr Wolf' . Ms Ch'ng got to be the wolf first. Then she caught be and I gotta be the wolf.

After we play , the boys came back and we played ice and freeze one last time before we go back to the clubhouse. The Girls headed back to the clubhouse while the boys hang out at the 'park'. Mr Ouyang showed us how to do pull-up. It was very tough. Then we went back and found out that the girls are aready in the pool. Then we wanted to go in , but Ms Ch'ng dosen't allow anymore. Then we heading for the playground. We played the slide , see-saw and the swing. Mr David had tell us to eat our food. We had our food ( noodles and curry puff ) and we changed our clothes and went to join the girls playing Whack-O. Well , Zhi Hao Always pretend to be blur. Then the boys went away and we stayed at a side and started chatting.

Well , its time I went back home. I had a great time @ the party
Thank You , Ms Ch'ng

Good night







Introduction

Weijian
12 (going 13) , GYSS(soon) , 1E2
Thank you for visiting t-w-j.bs.com Tiew Wei Jian ﺕ

Create Your Badge Photobucket

Chatterbox


Singing

Not Available :)

Applause

<--Do not remove credits. (: -->
Designer
Basecodes
Icon.
Bg