<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1067432621690461849?origin\x3dhttp://t-w-j.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


.Saturday, June 20, 2009

As Usual , waking up , brushing my teeth and watching TV on Saturdays. Then I packed my bag and headed for tuition. To my surprise, chris was also there. It was his first tuition (haha). Then we started off with percentage. How boring. Looking at the clock in the room , looking at the second hand... Waiting for time to fly. By the time I reach home after tuition , I was exhausted. I started eating Lunch and packed my bag for badminton training.

Yippie, I got to go for training alone (act emo~). I bought a drink and went up to the hall to start training. We started off training and I lost track of time. After that , we went to play doubles (me and sean partner) (not 5.4 sean). We had a great time and we won. I quickly changed my clothes and headed home. When I went inside the bus , the bus captain keep saying " Good Afternoon". I was glad to have such people in Singapore still . (haha not saying no more hor) Then i went home and bath and here I am blogging!

See Ya !







Introduction

Weijian
12 (going 13) , GYSS(soon) , 1E2
Thank you for visiting t-w-j.bs.com Tiew Wei Jian ﺕ

Create Your Badge Photobucket

Chatterbox


Singing

Not Available :)

Applause

<--Do not remove credits. (: -->
Designer
Basecodes
Icon.
Bg