<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1067432621690461849?origin\x3dhttp://t-w-j.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


.Saturday, June 6, 2009

Well , its another day of ICT Care week ,waking up as usual , brushing my teeth , eating breakfast. I quickly bathe and rush to school as last night , sean ask me to come to school @ 8:30AM Sharp...
When I reach there (pardon me) I only saw Hanna , Hana (Different ah!) , Justino and Chester. I just sat down ... near Justino (don't be gay) and wait until Clarice's Boyfriend come . (Sean if your reading this , just calm down...) Haiz... How do I know that sean came at 8:45AM. I was waiting for him like shit and he just came as if nothing had happen. When we reach the lab (Com Lab3) we quickly finish what we had done and we had to sweep the floor. When Justino go to other labs , we ran around the room , exercising and disturbing the girls.

Whew... it's time to order food and we decided on KFC again. I ordered the same thing , Shroom Burger WOW! Meal. Didn't we know , it was a scam , some people (like sean) dosen't have their food and I (myself) don't even have the whipped potato... (Best Part Coming) We went to explore the school and we ask a P4 boy to come along... We trick him by him walking emoly and we quickly run up the stairs. Then we quickly avoid him and ran but mission failed. He found us. but nevermind , we went back to Lab 3 but it's lock so we went to lab 2 (like what justino told us to do) and we played Restaurant City There. And Sean took my quiz on facebook and he got 100%. Gratz Sean ! But just one problem. The P4 boy is still looking for us and we are currently at lab 2. When Justino came is , he gave us the key to Lab 3 and took our bag and continue our game of Restaurant City .

Now the dirty job, we had to remove the monitors and CPU , it was very heavy and dusty. Now for the wires , we had to tie them up and put on a table. So Dusty. LAN cable is the worst , so dusty and very hard the plug it out. We tied everything up and we called it a day

After that , the brothers went back home together, talk about Clarice bla bla bla...

Good Night , Brothers/Kor Kor's







Introduction

Weijian
12 (going 13) , GYSS(soon) , 1E2
Thank you for visiting t-w-j.bs.com Tiew Wei Jian ﺕ

Create Your Badge Photobucket

Chatterbox


Singing

Not Available :)

Applause

<--Do not remove credits. (: -->
Designer
Basecodes
Icon.
Bg