<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1067432621690461849?origin\x3dhttp://t-w-j.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


.Wednesday, June 10, 2009

PS : I Post This Up A Bit Later :D

I went to school as normal , as I was always early , I just sat down in the canteen and just wait. Suddenly , got one boy came and talk to me " Hey... here for ....." Fact , I can't even understand what he saying. After that is Zoey (always) then Brendan Chan (Kinda like good friend) and he told me that guy was in his tuition , and he talk like aung mo. Honestly , I also agree with Brendan Chan. Then Kangli (Kor) come , followed by Hungkye (Kor , Again) and finally Sean (KOR, so many of them) .

Well , Ms El was quite early today. She came at about 8:45AM , unlike Justino always come at 9-9:15AM . Then we went to Computer Lab 2 and finish up the wiring. Me and Hungkye keep shouting " WHAT BULLSHIT IS THIS" until Ms El was so angry that she scolded us very badly . (NOTE : The Conversation will only be partly shown) She scolded us for blaming the P4 and said she had a fight with Justin last Friday. She Almost Cried , i can tell. Then we quickly went back to work , preventing her from scolding us. We did all the wiring until we forgotten the time.

It Was Lunch time , we rush down to the canteen , bought our food and eat . When sean was buying something , me and hungkye went to hide from sean. Then we ran to Eco-Garden , hungkye go tear of the painting , it was a big patch. We got to play a bit of running (like what we did last few day) and at 12:30PM , we get to play the computer and i went to restaurant city and played viwawa with Kangli . (www.facebook.com and www.viwawa.com) . Then, back to work guys. Hard work pays off. I hope the P4 will enjoy the computer lab after school reopen.

The End

Signing off

:D







Introduction

Weijian
12 (going 13) , GYSS(soon) , 1E2
Thank you for visiting t-w-j.bs.com Tiew Wei Jian ﺕ

Create Your Badge Photobucket

Chatterbox


Singing

Not Available :)

Applause

<--Do not remove credits. (: -->
Designer
Basecodes
Icon.
Bg