<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1067432621690461849?origin\x3dhttp://t-w-j.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


.Monday, July 13, 2009

Sry for late post...This is how it went on 11th July 2009.


I started preparing for tuition (poor me, still got tuition b4 NDP) and chris (chris, if you see this , your featured on my blog lols) was already in NDP t-shirt. (Chris, you are in a hurry ah?). After tuition, I ate only half on the rice given to me and I rush for school , forgetting my water bottle and my earpiece. So I went up again to take. Then this time I RAN down to the bus-stop and the bus went without me. I also saw Benjamin (same for ah ben , your featured )talking to some girls from 5.4.


When I reach the school hall , we started talking and so on. Well, they started explaining about what we should do there and only until 3PM, we started boarding the bus.


When I alighted the bus, we had to walk a long distance just to reach the place. We reach there about 3-5 and the show will only start at only 6 (all info are given by Gao Lao Shi so dun blame me ). And so the show started, starting with a boy name Ah Ben , saying the pledge. How funny. And so we started off with some dance, then some wideos and fireworks and some canons and 1 guy aiming at me when Sean say shot me. Many host didn't came so I was quite upset about that. Then it started to rain heavily and so we quickly exit and surprisingly there were 3-4 ambulance came and 1 lady was just 'injured' right in front of me. How unlucky, we quickly board the bus and went back to school and took bus and went home....


I'm exhausted by the time I reach home
This Post is quite simple cos I'm lazy right NOW.!!!


I was quite elated to go to the NEP show , as it is my first time going. This is the day that I will never forget. (And I don't have to watch NDP on TV anymore.


Flash Taken from : www.ndp.org.sg











Introduction

Weijian
12 (going 13) , GYSS(soon) , 1E2
Thank you for visiting t-w-j.bs.com Tiew Wei Jian ﺕ

Create Your Badge Photobucket

Chatterbox


Singing

Not Available :)

Applause

<--Do not remove credits. (: -->
Designer
Basecodes
Icon.
Bg