<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1067432621690461849?origin\x3dhttp://t-w-j.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


.Saturday, August 8, 2009

Well , I reached school at about 6:20PM (early to prepare). When I reached the hall , no air-con was on and no pupil from our class came. Followed by kangli came in with Mr Ramish (in-charge of us). He told us to go to AVA Room and prepare. We went in and carried the vest and gloves. We get to rest in there for like 30mins. Oh dear , time fly fast , time to go side of the hall and prepare. Munkit and etc. started explaining the flag. We were all relaxing until... emily said "Flag Barriers , nasi beri". We all were like "omg...started" I told myself to breathe in and out. Music Started. We started walking. We marched into the hall and I felt proud to be holding the flag all of a sudden. I saw my 5.5 friends (some) standing on stage , I smiled a bit , not obvious. When we reached the end, the music stopped. I pass the flag to Jody and we walked out and walk back to sing the national anthem. Then we started by the our recollection. Followed by the song , My Island Home. Cool! Then the pledge. Luckily Emily gave the correct command. lols . Then we sang What do you see and Reach out for the skies. I saw my classmates like laughing.

After that , I quickly went back to the AVA Room and took our bag and changed into our P.E Attire. How do I know , the class went off. I got on the bus and when we reached , we started warming up and bla bla bla.

After that ,we got cups of Milo and went back to school. We did facepainting and we went back home. Man... gonna wash it off , if not my bed will be full of it.

Lols







Introduction

Weijian
12 (going 13) , GYSS(soon) , 1E2
Thank you for visiting t-w-j.bs.com Tiew Wei Jian ﺕ

Create Your Badge Photobucket

Chatterbox


Singing

Not Available :)

Applause

<--Do not remove credits. (: -->
Designer
Basecodes
Icon.
Bg