<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1067432621690461849?origin\x3dhttp://t-w-j.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


.Monday, March 29, 2010



Maybe it's too small :) Just view it :)


teheh... today , how to describe the day... >.<

First , i saw Renuha walking towards to school. Curious , why did she wear uniform , when you go to the zoo , sweating?

So I asked , and honestly , either i forgotten , or I wasn't paying attention :)

So I oh like "Oh My God!" ... Walked into the school , walked to the parade square , was like OMG PLEASE SOMEONE WEAR !

When I first look , aiyo got somebody , and then I realize that I was the only one. >.< Then someone gave me the idea to call my parents and ask them to bring my Uniform to school during Recess. :)

Didn't eat during recess , don't really feel like eating , and there is no time when I got changed out of my PE Shirt :)

I went back to class, didn't feel odd one out already :) better. After Mother Tongue, went down to 6.4 , put back and byes !

After eating , we went to the Security Post and waited , and then got on the bus and then wow ! Cooling and Stunning , (Describing the Bus :) ) and was shocked when it took less then 30Mins to reach there.

@ the zoo , can't wait to team up with my friends. and ended up , i got to work with Benjamin(yay) Kangli(also Yay) Fadzli (No Yay) and Favian (No YAY!) ... >.< Actually wanted to work with Chris Chng :(

Then when we got out , I tried to find a portable map but none ! so we just have to use the map given :@ (small and tiny and blur)

We were at the Elephants first , we spend about 30mins there , (too much time?) and we headed off :) Next is the African >.< Saw some Kangaroo there. Then one of the Kangaroo jumped out and Donald was so eager to get it's picture.

He went VERY close to it ... one kick from the kangaroo , he might become a soccer ball.

Spend more then 35mins O_O. Then when we were at the tigers , it started raining , drizzling at first , but suddenly , loud splashes came down from the sky (looks like gravity is pulling the water) (That's what i learn in science).

We were liking continue hanging around the tigers , looking for answer , and then wanted to move on :)

When moving on , then suddenly , more splashes :( we were like "Should we head back? I don't see any Andersonians .. Maybe all of them went back..?"

So we decided to head back , seeing that there is no Andersonians Hanging around.

When head back (Entrance), it looked like nobody's there. Then we walked down somemore (where we started) , a few groups were already there ! And Dun Hong said that when drizzling , he immediately came back O_O

Drizzling must come back meh? Still can continue mahs :)

BTW , on my way back to the Entrance , my umbrella broke because I was like fighting against the wind with my umbrella :)

Then had KFC :) Drank Pepsi :D Kangli treated us to popcorn chicken and some cheesy fries :) Thanks KangLI

And amazingly , Donald got lost from his group during the trail :) Serve him right.

Had a enjoyable(Maybe Not?) and a tiring day , I don't think I can wear my shoe tomorrow.







Introduction

Weijian
12 (going 13) , GYSS(soon) , 1E2
Thank you for visiting t-w-j.bs.com Tiew Wei Jian ﺕ

Create Your Badge Photobucket

Chatterbox


Singing

Not Available :)

Applause

<--Do not remove credits. (: -->
Designer
Basecodes
Icon.
Bg