<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1067432621690461849?origin\x3dhttp://t-w-j.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


.Monday, April 19, 2010

HELLOS !

lols. I Hate you for life. You don't deserve a place in my heart :(

Today was like BAD , BADBAD.
Today was like whoa happy happy
then got NSW << dunno :P
Whoa , this time round so going to fail.

Go back to class , went for chinese and then when return , walao
got spelling.
Luckily , got learn. Thats what I thought before
3:30.

I was satisfied with my knowledge of the spelling
words for today.
Then she asked for the P1 form . Which i remembered
putting into the bag or something like that :@

So indeed i didn't bring , she gave us
that horrible stare which was like
"OMG ! " When she look at you , I can describe like
Tiger and the Mouse. She's the tiger and we're the mouse.
Scary :(

Recess , duty , then makan. When went in maths ,
it started off well , when Donald , didn't copy
anything on the board that made Ms Chau screamed.

(Note: 1st Time Ms Chau scream in class) <19 April 2010>

Then went for Chinese , well , I told Sarah :
SCREAMING CLASS
which is quite true.
Every lesson , without fail , the teacher would just
scream in our ears.

Then went back to Class , before Ms Chau
entered the classroom , the class was like in
chaos.

When Ms Chau came , she thought our class
very guai. How i wish she would know the
truth , so that I can have 'show' to watch.
(DEVIL)

Then LUnch >.<
Nothing to eat , just wondered around.

WHen go back to class , we did a synthesis test. She gave us back our
English paper. And she said those who got below 15 must retest. I was like WTF? I GOT 14 !!! After that , she went through some English Paper , 4 pages in 30 mins. So long right?

Then TEA time :D
Then went to 6.2 to discuss the kindness project + presentation , which the
Presentation > This Friday
Official Start of Project > Next Monday

Looking for Matthew and found him at 4th Floor , near toilet. Then
we went to Study corner to discuss the Presentation.
Then HE (dunno how spell) got to go.

After 5 minutes , I saw the sky went dark , so I said I have to
go home too. That's how i got home so quickly and not
drenched.

That's the end for today
Cya TMR ! (If i am)







Introduction

Weijian
12 (going 13) , GYSS(soon) , 1E2
Thank you for visiting t-w-j.bs.com Tiew Wei Jian ﺕ

Create Your Badge Photobucket

Chatterbox


Singing

Not Available :)

Applause

<--Do not remove credits. (: -->
Designer
Basecodes
Icon.
Bg