<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1067432621690461849?origin\x3dhttp://t-w-j.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


.Tuesday, April 6, 2010

This is the 100th post :D
Well first of all , I would want to wish happy bday to : Kangli , Cindy , Jared , ???

I'm not really sure who?

Well , Mrs Ahzar did give homework yesterday , but she didn't collect.

Sometimes , I feel like Chinese Class , either the classroom is too smelly , or a lot of bags on the floor like shyt.

Um> Well?
Maths , Ms Chau gave too much homework! and most of them are so difficult.

And mrs ahzar gave us a worksheet to do poem. I let my imagination go wild. I chooe the beginning "I am so forgetful that ... "
Those in 6.4 should know about it

During IT , we have to set up the equipment ! And we have to stay back to keep :(

We were queuing up for the "Testing" , then Mrs Ahzar called me. "Mind showing courtesy? Thank You :D"

At first , I didn't know what it meant. Then Cindy came :D I was like... Oooh ! Now I understand why Mrs Ahzar said that.

Of Course ! I would let my Mei go in front of me first :D

It was kinda fun doing the T-Box ! But the not-fun part is the programming. and mostly , I don't like doing it in the AVA Room !

It was much better then Flash , Web Designing and stuff. The boring IT Lessons became lively and interesting one :D

Reached home , then just now Benjamin called me to ask me about the worksheet . The relative pronoun , it was hard to explain , when you are on the phone?

Well , there isn't much to say
And Kangli , I'm so going to Sabotage you tomorrow. :D
Happy Early B'day Peps :D

Tata







Introduction

Weijian
12 (going 13) , GYSS(soon) , 1E2
Thank you for visiting t-w-j.bs.com Tiew Wei Jian ﺕ

Create Your Badge Photobucket

Chatterbox


Singing

Not Available :)

Applause

<--Do not remove credits. (: -->
Designer
Basecodes
Icon.
Bg