<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1067432621690461849?origin\x3dhttp://t-w-j.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


.Friday, April 23, 2010

Today WAS HORRIBLE !
Early in the morning , 6:45 , went to Hall + Do Homework.
(Yesterday , 6+ then go home. Freaky Tired. The Kindness Project
kept us in school :( Which then i was extremely , wadeverly tired!)
I fell asleep while doing homework !

So I rushed to school , did my homework , some did from kang li's copy :P
Finish Homework , I quickly wrote my script on the cards , which i totally
have stage fright Right After National Anthem

My legs were shaking , cold sweat . So nervous! And most of all,
I'm the Emcees , together with EZ (Short form)

If you did watch my Presentation , you [Should] have notice this.

"Yes , there is a kindess project starting soon" [Kangli Said]
[What I should say] Great ! Tell us more about it. As for you EZ , try to be ,ore attentive.

[What I Said] Tell us more about it. As for you EZ , pay more attention

Right after What kangli said , The next phrase , WASN't in my card.
So i turned to kangli , nothing. EZ said my turn.
I KNOW MY TURN ! BUt i dunno the sentence. !
So i just anyhow created one. Succeed ! But it was grammatically wrong .

So we finished the presentation , I borrowed the key from
mrs nam to get my handphone back that I left yesterday :D
I went inside the room , searching for my phone anxiously.
Then kangli was like "There!"
I'm still having the feeling until when I picked
up my phone. I checked. Yes it is mine.
It felt great when the anxious feeling is gone finally [from yesterday]

Went to chinese class
The chinese teacher was like , shouting for no reason!
Glad it was over ! Its English or something. She spent 1/2 hour talking about
systhesis.

Music : Ms Chau came in and said she don't want to do maths.
Indeed , she spent the whole 1 , 1/2 hour explaining
the worksheets.

-RECESS-
Eat , Duty , Toilet , Classroom.
[My Routine of Recess]

1 hr , Mrs Ahzar left the Classroom to go another class , while we
do our re-writing for compo in PSLE Booklet.

She came back at 11:30 , and we ended the writing at 12.
12-12;30 , she was explaining about Composition , what we should do and stuff.

12;30 to 1 , Mrs Ahzar showed our
At Pieces , which was really embarrassing.

1 - 1:45 , I was eating and fooling around. At 1;45 , we collected the
project items and went study corner to do stuff.
I won't go much into details :D
It's basically spraying and stuff.

And 2 things

We ask sean ,
"Looking for clarice" (cos he looking around)
"Yeah!" (me and benson witness :D)

We ask Sean again
"Who do you like"
"Mother , Father..."
"Clarice?"
"Yeah Lah!"

Lols :D
Really had fun today !
Gd luck to readers for SA1

AND HAPPY BDAY RAPHAEL :P







Introduction

Weijian
12 (going 13) , GYSS(soon) , 1E2
Thank you for visiting t-w-j.bs.com Tiew Wei Jian ﺕ

Create Your Badge Photobucket

Chatterbox


Singing

Not Available :)

Applause

<--Do not remove credits. (: -->
Designer
Basecodes
Icon.
Bg