<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1067432621690461849?origin\x3dhttp://t-w-j.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


.Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Weeeelll the previous post was GREAT.
Until clarice was like :
I'm gonna kill you Wei Jian for asking that Qsn. (smth lyk that right?)
Weeell if clarice's watching. Read On ! :P

Today :D Kangli told me there's presentation. Luckily for P1 / P2. You
know , that evil laugh when you see people make mistake.
It might be funny for you, but if you go on stage and experience it ,
you would take back your words. Or you're laughter.

Today maths , I wasn't really paying attention. I was
rather paying attention to what Benjamin and Jared gotta say.
I found that 'they' especially Benjamin cause I know Jared long ago , was
pretty interesting. They have many topics to talk about. Not like some
old boring guy , who would be talking about Crap. Like my REAL LIFE Sister. :P
(Too bad , she cannot read this , she don't even have my Facebook Account thinge)

After Mother Tongue , Ms Chau was like hurrying us to go up quickly . Eh ! Not easy to climb to forth floor easily. Especially when you are competing .

When finish the test , 15minutes , I've wasted a pathetic 15minutes of my life
in a 4 sided room. Edward tried to take Sarah Yap's Pencil Case , which he
totally fail :P
FAILURE EDWARD ! HAHAH.

Went down back to 6.4 , P.E! Played basketball with Benjamin and Jared .. With Mike and Fadzli of course :D So Fun , better then the old boring soccer , rather to be bossed around what to do by JC !

Then head back to class , she talked about Close Passages. Isn't it
too late to practice? As in , SA1 around the corner , and then she
started revising with us. -.-

RECESS , We told Mrs Ahzar that we have presentation! Pathetic. Then when doing duty,
Ms Chau asked me to help out :P
She left her pencil case in IT Resource Room , 1st Floor > 4th Floor. Tiring. Then passed to her and then went eat.

Finished eating , a fulll all period of Mrs Ahzar. She talked about science , until 12 , and then 12 to 12:30 , Mr Alan Tan.
Did experiment with DataLoger. hahah < dunno how to spell

Then finished iao , at Field , the reading guai guai de. So Mrs Ahzar
told us to write the maximum. 130 , 000k LUX lols.

Finished the day , we hanged out at Canteen.
Sean was drinking Milo.
Eh ! Waiting for clarice ?
He spilled out Milo
Mouth Bleed ! Brown Colour de.

He kept saying no.
And when he buying another one , I
took his e-dictionary and typed :
Clarice Love Sean :D
I told Benson. He Laughed

I ran , and i kinda didn't took notice of the boy pushing the chair
and I knocked into him. Luckily nothing happen :P

[THe End]
I hope Clarice is angry now :D







Introduction

Weijian
12 (going 13) , GYSS(soon) , 1E2
Thank you for visiting t-w-j.bs.com Tiew Wei Jian ﺕ

Create Your Badge Photobucket

Chatterbox


Singing

Not Available :)

Applause

<--Do not remove credits. (: -->
Designer
Basecodes
Icon.
Bg